Name of Qualification:
Certificate II in Hospitality
Qualification Code and Competency Units:
Name of Qualification
Certificate II in Hospitality
Qualification Code and Competency Units
What Is The Duration Of The Certificate II In Hospitality?
If you can demonstrate that you already have the necessary skills and knowledge for each unit of the course, a Certificate II in Hospitality can typically be completed in four weeks.
What is the Hospitality RPL Certificate II?
The Hospitality RPL Certificate II is a way to recognize the skills and knowledge of individuals who have experience in the hospitality industry. It allows them to have their prior work experience, training, and qualifications assessed to determine if they already have the competencies required for the Certificate II in Hospitality. This means that they can get formal recognition for their expertise without having to complete the entire course.
The RPL process can potentially reduce the time required to complete the course and provide individuals with an official qualification that acknowledges their existing skills and knowledge in the hospitality industry.
What Topics Are Covered in Certificate II in Hospitality?
The Certificate II in Hospitality includes various subjects that are relevant to the hospitality industry. These topics are:
- Delivering customer service
- Serving food and beverages
- Working in a team
- Maintaining workplace health and safety
- Ensuring food safety and hygiene
- Serving alcoholic beverages safely
- Preparing and serving espresso coffee
- Handling financial transactions
- Communication skills for the workplace
- Operating a point-of-sale system.
What Skills Do I Need to Get a Certificate II in Hospitality?
To get a Certificate II in Hospitality, you should have good communication and teamwork skills, basic math skills, good time management skills, high personal hygiene standards, and physical stamina. You should also be willing to learn and adapt, know food safety and hygiene practices, be able to serve alcohol responsibly, and have basic knowledge of operating a point of sale system.
Documents Required for the Certificate in Hospitality II
To get a Certificate II in Hospitality, you must provide several documents of proof that will assist the assessor in assessing your skills and abilities. This could include supporting documentation like:
- If self-employed, pay slips, work contracts, or ABN
- Employment Letter
- Contracts of employment currently in effect.
- Reference letters.
- Videos or photographs of your work are acceptable.
- Quotes and invoices, as well as stock orders
- Preparation sheets Kitchen station task list
- Evidence of international qualifications.
- Transcripts or evaluations from previous qualifications
- Apprenticeship documentation.
- Temperature graphs
- Cleaning routines
Get your Hospitality Certificate II from the most Reputable RTOs in Australia.
Prepare yourself for success with Get Qualified Now, as you will obtain your Certificate II in Hospitality from reputable RTOs. We have partnered with reputable and affordable RTOs to provide you with the best services.