Partner Visa

Subclass 820


The Partner visas permit the accomplice or mate of an Australian resident, lasting Australian inhabitant or qualified New Zealand resident to live in Australia.

Onshore Partner Visa is called Subclass 820 and following two years Subclass 801 visa will be prepared naturally.

Offshore Partner Visa is called Subclass 309 and following two years Subclass 100 visa will be handled naturally.


The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is allowed first and lets you remain in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is prepared.


In the event that you are in long term relationship, a permanent visa can be allowed right away.

In the event that you had been with your accomplice for either:

  • Three years or more
  • Two years or more and you and your accomplice have a needy offspring of your relationship


  • If you are married, for the most part, you should be 18 or older when you apply. It is because as a rule, you should be 18 or more established for your union with being legitimate under Australian law
  • If you are an accepted accomplice, you should be 18 or older when you apply
  • It would be best if you were the life partner (wedded), or an accepted accomplice of an Australian resident, perpetual Australian inhabitant or qualified New Zealand resident
  • You should have reimbursed, or have organized to reimburse, any remarkable obligations to the Australian government
  • You ought to have a certifiable relationship with your accomplice


You should show that you and your accomplice have a promise to a common coexistence, to the avoidance of all others. You and your accomplice should live respectively, or if nothing else lives separated consistently.

The Department of Immigration will take a gander at various parts of your relationship, including:

  • Living together: Usually prove through indicating correspondence routed to both of you at a similar location
  • Monetary Interdependence: For instance, joint ledgers, joint responsibility for, collective budgetary duty, for example, leases, contracts, insurance policies
  • Social parts of the relationship: Joint travel, joint social exercises, cooperation in social or wearing exercises


Defacto Relationship – 12 Months Cohabitation

A de facto relationship would require proof that you have lived with your accomplice throughout the previous year. The Department of Immigration requires narrative proof that you have lived respectively (for instance, a joint rent or correspondence sent to you at a similar location).

It is conceivable to get a waiver of the year necessity in situations where you can’t live respectively because of extraordinary conditions.

If you are married, you don’t have to show a year of dwelling together, yet should show that you are presently living respectively. Also, if you have had your relationship enrolled in an Australian state or domain, you would be likewise absolved from the year living together the necessity


You should give full health and police checks. Also, if you do have an ailment, a waiver of the standard health prerequisites is conceivable where the expense to the Australian people group of treating the condition isn’t undue.

Tourist stream (apply in Australia)

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a tourist, to see family and friends or for purposes other than business or medical treatment

Stay: Up to 12 months

Cost: From AUD365

Processing Time: 75% of applications in 3 months 90% of applications in 4 months

  • We might grant you a stay of up to 12 months
  • Visit friends and family, cruise or have a holiday
  • If you hold another visa that is expiring and want to stay longer, this visa might suit you

Ask a Question? OR Call Back Request


Dedicated Team of Immigration Experts to Apply for Partner Visa Australia!

Welcome to Get Qualified Now! We are your trusted partner and dedicated supplier of top-quality services for partner visa Australia applications. With our expertise and comprehensive knowledge of the immigration process, we are committed to making your journey towards reuniting with your loved one as smooth and successful as possible.

Being an experienced player in the visa and immigration industry of Australia, we understand the unique challenges and complexities that applicants face when applying for a de facto visa Australia. Whether you are a spouse, fiance, or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen, our team of experienced professionals is here to guide you every step of the way.

Hassle-Free Partner Visa Australia Application

At Get Qualified Now, we prioritize personalized assistance tailored to your specific needs. Our dedicated team of immigration experts will provide you with expert advice, ensuring that you understand the requirements and criteria for a successful temporary partner visa Australia application. We will work closely with you to gather and organize all the necessary documentation, including relationship evidence, financial statements, and character references to apply for partner visa Australia.

Most Trusted Partner Visa Agent in Australia

At Get Qualified Now, we take pride in our commitment to professionalism, transparency, and integrity. We understand the importance of reuniting couples and the emotional significance behind every application. That is why we strive to provide a supportive and understanding environment throughout the entire marriage visa Australia application process.

Choose us as your trusted partner visa Australia application agent, and let us assist you in building a future with your loved one in Australia. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards a successful de facto visa Australia application.