Name of Qualification:
Certificate III in School Based Education Support
Qualification Code and Competency Units:
How Long Does It Take To Get A Certificate III In School Based Education Support?
If you produce all of the required evidence to prove your competency in the units of competency requested, you may expect to receive your Certificate III in School Based Education Support in four weeks.
What is the School Based Education Support Certificate III?
The School Based Education Support Certificate III is a training program that teaches people the skills and knowledge to work as helpers in schools. The course teaches how to assist in classroom activities, support students with different needs, and create a safe learning environment. This course is usually done while working in a school and can help prepare you for jobs like teacher’s assistant, education helper, or support officer.
What Does the Certificate III in School Based Education Support Cover?
The Certificate III in School Based Education Support covers a variety of areas connected to school-based teaching and learning. The course covers both theoretical and practical components, with themes such as:
- Putting learning goals into action and aiding with classroom activities
- Providing assistance to pupils with special needs
- Contributing to a positive and safe learning environment
- Communication strategies and skills
- Legal and ethical issues in education support
- Maintaining strong relationships with students, teachers, and families
- Promoting technology use in the classroom
- Students may also be able to get practical experience through work placements or simulated classroom scenarios as part of the program.
What Documents Do I Need To Get A Certificate III in School Based Education Support?
To get a Certificate III in School Based Education Support, you need to provide some documents to show that you have the necessary skills and knowledge.
These documents may include supporting evidence such as:
- Cover Letter
- If self-employed, pay slips, work contracts, or ABN
- Employment Letter
- Contracts of employment currently in effect.
- Training manuals
- Matrix of Training
- Marking sheets for learning materials
- Procedures and policies
- Forms of feedback
- Schedules and plans for the day
- Instruments for evaluation
- First aid certification
Obtain your School Based Education Support Certificate III in Australia from renowned RTOs in Australia.
Set yourself up for success by choosing Get Qualified Now for your School Based Education Support Certificate III. We have collaborated with respected and affordable RTOs to deliver the best possible services to you.